For the midterm, I would like to develop a set of module mini-games (aiming for three) that can be access from any type of phone. I would also like to keep track of the user’s score over multiple sessions.
I want to do this project for a few reasons:
- Provide entertainment in bite-size chunks
- Create games that are compatible with legacy hardware
- Create a project that is not limited to users of a certain phone type or brand
- Create a games that are not only entertainment, but also provide brain tune-ups.
The three games I currently have in mind are:
- Simon Says
- Math Blaster
- Tone Matcher
- Get AGI script for one game working
- Port script onto Asterisk server
- Create Main Menu
- Create AGI script to track user’s score