- Good use of gradient red buttons
- Cascading info is wonderful; keeps clutter out by only showing information when requested
- Menu button and menu display is great, feels like a native app
Reading #1 Notes:
- Mobile web apps Increase the size of their audiences
- Easier to access web-based content
- Cost of production is lower for mobile web content
- Can be accessed via search engines and social networks
- Web apps have native app capabilities
- Makes content more widely accessible
- Even Google isn’t rich enough to create apps for every smartphone platform
- Only have to follow governmental regulation instead of other company’s policies
- More engaged users.
Reading #2 Notes:
- Web application cannot have a proprietary container that locks data from being hyperlinked within it.
- The open web stack does not include H.264 video codec or flash, those are proprietary software.
- According to Ben Ward, software engineers have a short attention span.
- People, including high-profile ones, are using terms incorrectly.